Burdick & Shorosh Wedding
March 21, 2020
Thank you so much for wanting to be part of our special day!
We know travel isn't cheap and it means the world to us that you are coming to Jamaica to celebrate with us! We have tried to give everyone plenty of notice to clear their calanders and make work, kiddos and pet care arrangements, and of course the big one... SAVE!
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort is an all-inclusve couples resort, which means, unfortunately is not kid friendly. So you can make it into a nice little vacation or a short stay just to be part of this big day! So with that being said, pack your bags, get your passport ready and let's do this dang thing! (Don't wait until the last minute to get your passport, it takes upwards of three months to get it, plus we wouldn't want you to miss out!)
Let’s Go To Jamaica!
Sandals Royal Caribbean - Montego Bay, Jamaica
The Bride and Groom will be arriving at Sandals Royal Caribbean on March 19, 2020 and departing on March 25th, 2020.
You are welcome to book whatever length of stay you prefer. A 3 night minimum is required at the resort.
|DAY 1||Bride & Groom Resort Arrival|
|DAY 2||Fun Day!|
|DAY 3||Wedding Day!||4PM|
|DAY 4||Fun Day!|
|DAY 5||Fun Day!|
|DAY 6||Fun Day!|
|DAY 7||Bride & Groom Departure|
Estimated Price Per Person Per Night.
(Based on double occupancy)
|Caribbean Deluxe||Garden View||$326.50|
|Caribbean Grand Luxe Poolside||Pool View||$352.55|
|Beach Front Grand Luxe||Ocean View||$368.80|
Additional Accommodation Information
- Sandals offers a wide variety of accommodation categories, those listed above are to provide you with a general overview of options. Additional accommodation categories and pricing can be provided upon request.
- Maximum occupancy in ALL accommodation categories is 2 Adults.
- A $200.00 per person deposit is due at time of booking to hold your reservation. All deposits/payments are fully refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Final balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Pricing above is subject to change and not guaranteed until deposit is made.
What’s Included at Sandals Royal Caribbean?
Sandals Royal Caribbean is an Adults Only All-Inclusive Resort and includes:
- Unlimited fine dining at 8 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- 5 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- BMW private airport transfers for all Butler and Club Sandals guests
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Exchange privileges with 2 nearby Sandals
- All amenities and inclusions at 2 nearby Sandals
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
Know Before You Go!
- You must have a valid passport to travel to Jamaica. Your passport expiration date must be valid for six months POST your return date.
- Camouflage apparel (clothing, hats, shoes, etc.) is illegal in Jamaica.
- Reference our home page at www.FlyOverTravel.com for additional important international travel information.