The countdown is on!
We cannot wait to have our friends and family join us in Jamaica to help celebrate our big day.
On this website, you'll find our wedding weekend's schedule of events, travel and hotel information, and much more.
Love, Erin & Scott
The Bride & Groom will be arriving at Couples Swept Away on October 18th.
The Wedding will be held on October 20th at 4 p.m.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 Adults per room. The minimum age requirement is 18 for this resort.
- Single occupancy rooms will pay the Double occupancy price.
- This is an "All Inclusive" Resort - ALL food, beverage (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), non motorized water sports and select tours and excursions are included in pricing.
Names as they appear on passports for ALL travelers
Birthdates for ALL travelers
- Room Type Requested
- Dates of Stay
- Email Address guest(s) making payments
Please EMAIL your information to:
Kristin Freeman - email@example.com
The price noted above is PER PERSON price for the occupancy and category stated. Single Occupancy will pay “Double Occupancy Rate”.
- Maximum Occupancy is 2 guests per room.
Pricing includes resort stay, resort taxes & fees, and round-trip shared transportation from the airport.
A $50.00 per person deposit is required at time of booking for Resort Only bookings. It is fully refundable up to August 1, 2023. After this date deposit is non-refundable.
Final Payment Due August 2, 2023.
Package Pricing (to include flights) is available upon request. Additional deposit will be required at time of flight addition. Flights are not available until 331 days prior to arrival.
Pricing is for stays between October 18 - 25th (you may choose your length of stay as long as it is within the date window). A minimum 3 night stay is required at the resort.
There is a limited amount of inventory within the group contract, once a room category is “sold out” a request can be made for additional inventory in that category but cannot be guaranteed.
- Travel Protection is optional and NOT included in pricing. It can be offered prior to final payment.
Additional Traveler Information
- All international passengers regardless of age must present a government issued, non-expired, U.S. passport upon flight check-in and for U.S. customs re-entry.
- Names listed on your flight booking MUST exactly match the name on your government issued I.D.
- Validate that your passport expiration date is acceptable for entry into the country you’re traveling to. Some countries require passports be valid for a certain period of time before and/or after your vacation. Your passport MUST be valid for 6 months past your return date of your trip.
- Travelers with passports that are found to be washed, mutilated, or damaged may be refused entry.
- U.S. citizens should be aware that countries can deny foreigners entry if they have been charged or convicted of a serious crime. For more information on entry requirements review the information on www.travel.state.gov or contact the consulate for the destinations you’re traveling to.
Reference our home page at www.BeachHappyTravel.com for additional important international travel information.