Tegethoff & Plambeck Wedding
January 24, 2020
Sandals Royal Caribbean - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Love and the Beach...
Martin & Alysia are tying the knot!
Welcome to our wedding website – yep its finally happening!
We created this wedding website as an information hub for our upcoming celebration in Jamaica. Here you’ll find information about how make reservations to join us, resort details and any other events that will be taking place on our special day.
All of your travel arrangements can be handled thru our travel professional (Kristin Freeman). PLEASE book your room thru here as it will ensure you are a part of our wedding group events. Kristin can also assist with airfare, transfers, and much more!
We are SO incredibly excited to share this special day with our favorite people – big thanks for all of your love and support.
See you in Jamaica!
Marty & Alysia
Should you wish to honour us with a gift, we have created a registry we hope will make it more convenient for you to select something that you know we will love.
We have alot of items already to help us start our new life together, so we have chosen to create a registry allowing you to contribute to our celebration in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Simply click on the link below to find out registry.
The Bride & Groom will arrive at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Spa on January 22, 2020 and depart on January 27, 2020.
You are welcome to book whatever length of stay you prefer. A 3 night minimum is required at this resort.
The Itinerary below reflects the dates the Bride & Groom will be at the resort.
Estimated Pricing Per Person Per Night
Pricing is per night per person / based on double occupancy.
|Accommodation Category||Type||Per Person|
|Caribbean Deluxe||Garden View||$318.00|
|Caribbean Grand Luxe Poolside||Pool View||$345.00|
|Beach Front Deluxe||Ocean View||$360.00|
Additional Accommodations Information
Sandals offers a wide variety of accommodation categories, those listed above are to provide you with general information. Additional accommodation categories and pricing can be provided.
Maximum occupancy in ALL accommodation categories is 2 Adults
A $200 per person deposit is due at time of booking, all deposits are fully refundable up to 30 prior to arrival. Final balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Pricing above is subject to change and not guaranteed until deposit is made.
Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Unlimited fine dining at 8 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- 5 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- BMW private airport transfers for all Butler and Club Sandals guests
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables, tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Exchange privileges with 2 nearby Sandals
- All amenities and inclusions at 2 nearby Sandals
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
Additional Traveler Information!
- You MUST have a valid passport to travel to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Your passport must be valid for 6 months past your return date.
- Camouflage apparel (clothing, hats, shoes, etc.) is illegal in Jamaica, please leave those items home.
- Reference our home page at www.FlyOverTravel.com for additional important international travel information.
Ready To Make Your Reservation?
Contact Kristin Freeman at: