• We connect for a complimentary consultation via phone or email. We will learn more about you, listen to your ideas (let your imagination run wild!), answer your questions, and discuss our planning fee if applicable.
• Once we decide to work together, your travel advisor will share with you “Next Steps” to begin the planning process.
• Once all required tasks are completed and necessary information is submitted, we get to work! We reach out to our worldwide, trusted travel partners and begin arranging options for you.
• You review the options. We tweak them if necessary.
• Once approve your vacation proposal, we send you a secure link for your credit card, have you authorized the deposit payment, and get it booked!
Step 3: You Start the Count Down!
• We provide you with travel tips, destination information, send your travel documents, and answer all your questions.
When working with FlyOver Travel, you will receive 5-Star, personalized service planning travel with fully customized trip itineraries. This includes all the following aspects of travel planning:
• Receive a proposal of handpicked accommodations and flight options to meet your needs and desires.
• Suggestions and coordination of activities, including tours and private guides.
• Expert advice on how to maximize your time in your destination - balancing activities and relaxation to fit your needs.
• 24/7 in-destination support by text, email, or phone.
• Emergency assistance, if and when you should need it.
• Insider travel tips specific to your destination and travel style.
• Confirmation prior to departure of all booked elements to ensure a smooth trip.
• Pre-departure travel document preparation via our complimentary trip planning app with all contact info, vouchers, city guides, maps, suggested sites/dining & much more.
• Assistance selecting travel insurance policies with coverage for your personal needs.
• Management of any unforeseen cancellations or changes.
Because your trip is a large investment, we work to perfect the proposal and exceed your expectations.